App design for the NHS, private healthcare, medical device & pharma sectors
We will work alongside you to map out your mobile health strategy, design & code your app, build a prototype, connect it to a smart medical device, take your app through CE Marking & compliance, promote it and track its performance.
We developed the first pharmaceutical CE Marked class 1 device app and have experience of producing all the required regulatory documentation relating to medical device app development.
We design & develop the following types of healthcare and medical apps:
- Health measurement & monitoring – apps that are diagnostic & measurement tools that help patients to better manage their health & clinicians to perform medical calculations & tasks
- Clinical interaction – apps that improve communication between HCPs and patients and self-management of medical conditions via medication reminders, diary logs and remote monitoring
- Hospital administration & health insurance – apps that are integrated admin tools to support appointment booking, access to medical records, patient and health insurance management
- Medical devices & connectivity– apps that function as medical devices or act as control interfaces to connect with devices, sensors & wearable technology using Bluetooth or NFC.
- Medical education & clinical trials – apps that operate as resources for medical education, training, clinical pathways, prescribing aids & clinical trials
We design and code apps for iOS (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch) & Android devices.