IOS / ANDROID APP DEVELOPER
FULL OR PART TIME JOB ROLE
Genetic Digital is searching for a app developer to join us. We need someone who prides themselves on their attention to detail and has the ability to work independently and is comfortable with working remotely and within a ‘virtual office’ environment if required.
This will be a great opportunity for someone to expand on their app development skills and work with some great healthcare brands on app projects that are all about improving health outcomes.
We are seeking a proactive and confident individual who is looking for a role, which gives them autonomy and the opportunity to develop their role as part of the talented development team on a variety of projects. You will need to be able to work independently and alongside other designers and application developers. You will be able to find your way around the iOS or Android dev tools and have some skill in Objective C or Java. Both would be brilliant and a willingness to learn other platforms as your skills and experience grows is valuable. You will be reporting directly to our Technical Director. You will help to design, build and deliver products which will have a real impact on our client’s businesses.
This role offers excellent opportunities for flexible working including both hours and location and as such we’d welcome applications from candidates that require either short-term contract work, or a need to ‘work from home’ due to carer or parental responsibilities etc.
- Develop enhancements to the existing apps to in line with client’s varying requirements
- Develop new mobile apps.
Skills & Experience
- Core Skills: –
- Strong programming skills in Objective-C or Java, with strong Object Orientated skills, iOS SDK and Xcode, GitHub, JSON and XML
- Preferably, candidates will have 1 years commercial experience and be able to demonstrate examples of their work live in the App Store, Google Play or on the web.
- Experience with the full iOS/Android app development cycle, from project setup to post submission support
- Driven, enthusiastic, friendly and positive team player
- Self-starter with the initiative to self-manage
- HND or Degree level qualification
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Applicants must be eligible (and able to prove) that they have the right to work in the UK
- Advantageous, but not essential: –
- Test Driven Development/Unit Testing
- Build process for iOS Applications; Jenkins, Bots or similar
- Agile / Scrum history
- Up for discussion based on experience and hours
SRTICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES – Please do not attempt to contact us as we do not pay any fees for recruiting our candidates.
If you’re interested drop us an email with a copy of the CV and tell us why you’d make a suitable candidate and and what your career aspirations are. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org