Creating a prototype of your medical app
Developing a prototype of your app is cost-effective way to test the concept of your health app before you invest in the actual build phase of the app. Having a prototype to demonstrate the key features can also increase your chances of securing funding from external investors.
For our mobile app prototyping service, we create a working prototype that can be opened directly on a mobile phone or web page.
We will map out a design plan for your app, so that the required features and functionality can be incorporated into your actual prototype. Not only do we understand app usability, and the ‘fat-finger’ problem, but as health and medical app experts we also know about compliance. We will work with you to ensure that any app that you bring to market is compliant and meets all the various data protection & security standards, this also includes assessing whether or not your app would need FDA or MHRA approval.
Key features of the app prototype service:
- Wireframe to show layout for key areas and navigation elements
- Design to incorporate brand elements and colours plus app icon
- Prototype delivered to iOS device or Android to access the prototype
Other services associated with our prototyping stage are:
- mobile strategy consulting
- business case development
- market & opportunity mapping
- proposition development
- target audience profiling
- information architecture (IA)
- prototype design
- compliance evaluation & planning
- app distribution and promotion plan