Promoting Your App
Just like websites need to be actively promoted to help drive visitors to them, your mobile app needs to be supported by a well thought out app marketing plan if you want people to find and download it.
Typically we start with app store submission but we can also provide an on-going app store optimisation (ASO) service to help increase the visibility and ranking of your app in the app store search results. 63% of apps are found through app store search, so if your app does not rank high up in the search results for specific keyword searches then chances are your app won’t get discovered.
Other app marketing activities that we can plan and implement for you include:
- developing a website to promote your app on the Web like this one
- creating an app explainer video to showcase the app’s features & benefits
- using search engine marketing & optimisation to increase the ranking of your app promo site
- getting your app listed in specialist directories like the NHS Health Apps Directory
- running online and mobile display advertising campaigns
- using social media to raise awareness of your app on social networks and on blogs
- producing a short promotional video off your app and sharing it on YouTube