- This event has passed.
SEHTA 2020 International MedTech Expo & Conference – Devices, Diagnostics, Digital
September 28- £125
The SME focused healthcare event for driving collaborations between Business, Care & Clinicians & Academics
Monday 28th September 2020
NOW AN ONLINE EVENT
Over the last 15 years, South East Health Technologies Alliance (SEHTA) has developed an excellent reputation for support of its 1,300 members, especially SMEs, through its one to one mentoring, fund-finding, consultancy and events programme.
In 2020, for the first time, SEHTA is organising a major new international event – now online, designed to take the programme of support to another level.
We cordially invite you to join us on Monday 28th September 2020 for SEHTA’s first International MedTech Expo & Conference aimed at SME’s, Corporates, Academics & NHS Healthcare Providers.
We have confirmed 3 major London-based universities taking part in the expo; Kings College London, Imperial College London & Queen Mary University of London. So don’t miss out on this golden opportunity to connect with them!
The conference and expo aims to help delegates:
- Understand: Make sense of the complexities of healthcare support and challenges of accessing the NHS
- Find: Funding opportunities (public sector, private, NHS)
- Navigate: Regulatory, legal and IP issues
- Identify: Current clinical challenges in the NHS
- Opportunity: to arrange a 1:1 with other delegates using our 1:1 portal
- Access to 3min videos from the Sponsors and Exhibitors on our dedicated event “Meeting Mojo” platform
- Access to all the pre-recorded speaker presentations our dedicated event “Meeting Mojo” platform
- Opportunity to listen live Panel Webinar hosted by Roy Lilley on “Post Covid-19 & the New Normal on 28th September
- All attendees to receive a PDF copy of our 2018 & 2019 Accessing the NHS Guides and our 2020 MedTech London Review & Directory