App design for the NHS, private healthcare, medical device & pharma sectors
We will work alongside you to map out your mobile health strategy, design a prototype, code your app, connect it to hardware or a medical device, take your app through CE Marking & compliance, promote it and track its performance.
We design & develop the following types of healthcare and medical apps:
- Health measurement & monitoring – apps that provide information and measurement tools which enable individuals to better manage health and fitness
- Clinical interaction – apps which enable better communication between HCPs and patients and self-management of medical conditions through medication reminders, diary logs and monitoring
- Hospital administration & health insurance – apps which provide integrated portals with features such as appointment booking, access to medical records, billing and health insurance management
- Medical devices & wearables – apps that function as medical devices or act as as interfaces to connect with hardware devices and wearable technology.
- Medical education – apps that operate as resources for medical education, training, clinical pathways and prescribing aids